Holiday home in France
• Fully detached on 3000 m2 of land.
• Fantastic view over the valley, hills and vineyards.
• Nearby, at 3 min walking distance, swimming pool, tennis court and petanque court.
• Large stone terrace on 3 sides with 3 m wide canopy.
• Complete with garden furniture with two dining areas, sitting area and luxury gas grill
• Beatifully landscaped garden with sprinkler system.
• Lots of sun throughout the whole day but also plenty of shady spots.
Layout and equipment
• Large living room with exposed roof contstruction keeping it cool.
• Lots of windows and doors (double glass) with unprecedented views.
• Open kitchen with dining area
• Very complete kitchen with 5 burner stove, oven, 2x microwave, large fridge / freezer and dishwasher.
• Large 42-inch HD TV with digital satellite reception.
• Dolby surround system and DVD player.
• Bookcase with many books with something for everyone.
• Master bedroom with double bed and TV.
• 2nd bedroom with double bed.
• 3rd bedroom with 2 x single beds and doors to terrace.
• All bedrooms have ample closet space and insect screens.
• Bathroom with shower, toilet and washing machine.
• Attached barn with extra fridge and freezer.
• Internet connection with wifi and free phone.
• Nearly 40 years ago, 12 houses were built, each on 3000 m2 of land.
• In addition to the houses, which are privately owned, there is a common area of 3 ha. which has a pool, tennis court and petanque court.
• The small scale and large plots are unique.
• The project is located on a private property that is situated in a large valley.
• It is located 40 km west of Montpellier, near the town of Clermont L'Herault. It is part of the village of Saint Jean de la Blaquière.
• The ramp to the motorway (A75 / A750) is nearby.
• There is a lot to see and do in the area.
• 10 minutes drive to Clermont L'Herault, 20 min to the lake (Lac du Salagou), 30 min to Montpellier, 40 minutes to the Mediterranean sea and 2 hours to Spain.
- Local contact
- Washing machine
- Pets welcome
- Tennis court at the house
- With swimming pool
• The Project is located in the department of Hérault in the Languedoc-Roussillon region.
• Languedoc-Roussillon is a popular region along the Mediterranean coast in France with a warm climate in summer and mild in winter.
Popular places: Montpellier, La Grande Motte, Le Grau du Roi, Aigues Mortes, Port Camargue, Agde and Argelès sur Mer.
• The Languedoc and Roussillon are a melting pot of civilizations and religious movements. These cultures have resulted in beautiful buildings and monuments. Some even belong to the UNESCO World Heritage List as the Roman city of Nimes or the spectacular city of Carcassonne and the Pont du Gard. In Languedoc-Roussillon are several wineries open to visitors for a tour and a tasting. In addition, the region is home to some beautiful villages such Aiguèze and La Roque-sur-Ceze. There are cathedrals, castles and some interesting museums.
• The Languedoc-Roussillon offers the sporty tourist a legion of activities. like walking in the Pyrenees, hiking, rafting, mountain biking, abseiling and canoeing. Lovers of (wild) nature can enjoy the varied landscape and stunning panoramas in nature parks. Along the coast you can enjoy watersports or relax on the beach. There are also several caves which can be visited, as Fontrabiouse, Clamouse, Canalettes, Cocalière, Trabuc and Cabrespine caves.
• Miles of sandy beaches with inland the foothills of the Massif Central and the Pyrenees. Languedoc, a region with character where the sun shines almost permanently. It is an area rich in contrast with a wide variety of sites. The Camargue, land of salt and live stock, extending to the sunny beaches of the Mediterranean.
• Montpellier is a beautiful old city with the oldest university in Europe (1289). It is a college town (55,000 students out of a population of 255,000) with the accompanying atmosphere and entertainment. It has a historic town centre with quaint narrow shopping streets and many sights. The centre of Montpellier is called Place de la Comedie with the Opéra Comédie. Here are often street performers and musicians to be found. In the middle lies the Place de l'Oeuf, an oval square on the actual square. This oval square has the fountain Trois Graces, or three Graces.
- Meadows and woodland
- In or near a village
- In or near a town
- On a vineyard
- Near hiking trails
- Near ATB trails
- Near riding
- Near theme park
- Water sports
- Mountain sports
- Flying and gliding
The house has recently been put op for sale. For more information; e-mail via contact form -contact information below.
Additional price info and offers
All rental price are including electricity, gas, water and final cleaning
low season: January, February, March, November, December
Mid season: May, June, September, October
High season: July, August
To bring by the tenant
Towels, Bed linen
Availability of 'Les Marcassins No 9'
Attention! Manon van Dijk has last updated the calendar on 22 Sep 2018